This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website;
- Google Analytics, cookies, third party cookies or other third party identifiers,
- In email, text or other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- When you interact with our advertising and application on third party websites, if it links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- The Company offline or through any other means, including any other website operated by Company or third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information directly inputted by you, the end-user, through due course of navigating the website.
- Form data used to request more information, contact GWG, register for an event that may contain personally identifiable information such as name, address, and contact methods.
- Information about the electronic device and connection used to access the site.
- User profiling through third party analytics software and other marketing tools (e.g. cookies, third-party identifiers, etc.) to collect information about your browsing experience on GWG websites.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and Google Analytics
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information that is collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies *
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filing in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting information or further services;
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence, including email addresses, if you contact us;
- Your response to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). For information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumer to exercise choice about behavioral tracking, see below section Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized services, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences allowing us to customize out Website according to your individual interest;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website:
The technologies we sure for this automatic data may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies, For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (or gifs, pixel tags, or single pixel gifs) that permit the Company for example to count users who have visited those pages, and for other related website statistics.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content you should contact the responsible provider directly. For more information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We use Your Information:
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, or services, that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or services we offer through it;
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisement to our advertisers target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria. For more information, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Life Epigenetics’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Life Epigenetics about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law, legal process, including respond to any government or regulatory request; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Life Epigenetics, its customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information:
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over information:
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to_ email@example.com., or write us at 220 S. 6th Street, Suite 1200, Minneapolis, MN 55402
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.